Illumiti is a leading niche SAP systems integration and management consulting company. We work closely with our customers to realize their vision by leveraging technology, people and leading business practices. We have developed a reputation for delivering successful customer projects faster, smarter and leaner.
“The MI Group prides itself on providing exceptional customer service. We are therefore extremely pleased to be working with Illumiti – a company that has demonstrated it shares similar values. Our new SAP®-based ReloWeb® portal, implemented by Illumiti and its web design partner, helps us stay ahead of the game with an unparalleled set of advanced, yet easy to use dashboards and reports.”
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
The MI Group
The MI Group (www.themigroup.com) is a provider of Relocation and Assignment Management Programs, solely focused on helping companies relocate their employees within their own country and internationally. The MI Group manages a full range of global and domestic relocation solutions that ensure corporations receive a positive return on their investment for their relocating employees. Clients come from a diversified industry base and choose The MI Group because of its people, expertise,
resources and reputation in providing successful relocations.
The Business Situation
As part of its strategy of differentiation through high-quality customer service, The MI Group sought to provide its clients with a superior customer experience level, including advanced web -based self-service reporting. While the company had previously made some standard reports available on-line, it realized a need for enabling clients to tailor both reporting formats and the information presented to their specific, dynamically changing needs. As a result, The MI Group sought a solution that would:
- Provide client companies and relocating employees access to information regarding their relocations on a 24/7 basis;
- Change current reports so they become easier to view;
- Provide additional reporting functionality including improved navigation, report data selection, on-line viewing experience, and data analysis;
- Utilize a more intuitive and appealing user interface, enabling clients to benefit from the added functionality while requiring minimal or no training;
- Enable customization based upon each client’s specific needs; and
- Ensure data is accurate, secure and fully up-to-date.
The Illumiti-implemented solution includes the following components:
- Custom tables created in SAP® CRM to support standard reporting and client-specific customizations.
- A new ReloWeb® portal GUI, redesigned by a specialist web design firm within the constraints of SAP®’s Enterprise Portal product.
- An implementation of SAP® Business Objects InfoView to present the Standard Reports—integrated into the Portal and providing drill-down functionality based upon the user’s context and authorization level.
A Report Builder function, integrated with Crystal Reports and SAP® Portal, enabling end users to customize standard reports to their needs by adding and/or removing data fields.
- Ability to save custom reports for future use and to export them into MS Excel.
- A set of secure, integrated dashboards, accessible by end users from the ReloWeb® portal, providing analytical
- data from The MI Group’s SAP® CRM and BW implementations. The dashboards include My Planner—showing critical dates related to an individual’s relocation;
- My Payment Tracker—providing the status and details of various expenses; and Detail Service Status—providing details related to a particular service.
- Integration with SAP® CRM for real time initiation of relocations and exception management.
- SAP® R/3, Enterprise Portal , Crystal Dashboard Design (formerly Xcelsius),
- CRM, BW, Business Objects InfoView & Web Services; MS SQL Server, ASP.NET.
Through this project The MIGroup delivers an outstanding customer experience level:
- The MIGroup’s ReloWeb® portal is more intuitive, easy to use and available 24/7.
- Standard Reports are presented on-line in 8½x11 format, making them easy to interpret and identical when printed.
- End users have access to more information.
- Business process are streamlined through enhanced on-line functionality.
- Analytics are delivered via SAP® Crystal dashboards, providing decision-support information in a visually appealing way.
- Report Builder increases client satisfaction while reducing the amount of time spent on customizing reports for clients.